The Healthcare Challenge
The healthcare industry is in hyper-change and with that change comes increased administrative burden. Coupled with influx of patients, reduced staffing, increased financial and regulatory pressures, the result is employee burnout and disengagement. These factors can affect HCAHPS scores, readmission rates, and VBP payments.
Are Your Performance Management Strategies Meeting Today's Challenges?
- Increased Administrative Burden: 190M additional hours of paperwork annually due to healthcare reform (The Heritage Foundation)
- Bigger Fines: $75K+ penalty per incident of administrative noncompliance (California Department of Public Health)
- Burnt Out Employees: 70% healthcare workers are "stressed" (CareerBuilder)
- High Attrition: 19.2% turnover rate in healthcare - an all-time high - (Compensation Data Healthcare, 2015)
- Sub-Optimal Culture: 50% nurses have been bullied (ANA) and each nurse turnover associated with bullying and sickness cost between $60K-$100K (Hospital and Health Network, Seifert, 2011)
We provide a modernized solution of managing up by giving your team the resources they need to create a culture of organizational excellence and creative innovation.
Achieve Organizational Excellence as You Sustain Improvement in Key Operational Metrics
Protected from harmful or other non-desirable outcomes
The standard degree of excellence which can be measured
Education with continuous training and development
Lean and process improvement programs
Internal and external customer satisfaction
Using gamification, team members will be continuously rewarded along the Five Key Operational Metrics, listed above, as a part of their operational activities. We refer to these metrics by the acronym SQUEEZE so they are easily remembered by everyone in the organization.
This ensures that performance gaps are addressed while empowering employees in the process. As a result, your organization will see continuous process improvement across silos and which can be captured through real-time reporting.
Foster an Innovative Culture with Our Platform to Harness Employees' Ideas and Creativity
Turn conflict into success stories
Test big and small ideas in a collaborative method
Resolve ideas into best practice
This provides the bridge managers need for effective performance management:
- Empowers employees to make decisions
- Recognizes and rewards employees for their achievements
- Focus on employee’s strengths and develop those strengths
- Continuous communication throughout the year on employees progress to their goals and expectations
- Regular and open two-way communication with employees
Enhances process efficiency and productivity, ensuring compliance through transparency and accountability.
Scalable, affordable, and SaaS solution
Implementation is quick, easy, and fully supported
Integrate with clinical and other systems